Thomas Edison State University     



Replacement Diploma Request Form

Please note that all reprinted diplomas for degrees awarded prior to December 21, 2015 will contain the following printed text: Prior to December 21, 2015 degrees were issued under the former name of Thomas A. Edison State College.

* Required Fields

Current Name
First*: Middle: Last*: Suffix:
Name at time of graduation (if different from above)
First  Middle: Last:  Suffix:

Important note if making a name change:
The registrar's office will accept copies of three (3) separate documents verifying the name change, such as driver's license, Social Security card, passport, bank or pay stub. Bills are not acceptable as name change documents. 
Please upload the name change information along with the appropriate documents on this link:

As an alternative, we can accept an original or notarized copy of your marriage license, divorce decree or verification of legal name change sent via United State Postal Services to:

Office of the Registrar
Thomas Edison State University
111 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608

University ID or Last 4 of SSN*: Re-enter University ID or Last 4 of SSN*:
Date of Birth*:
Current Address*:

Zip Code*:
Phone Number*:
E-mail Address*:
Degree Earned*:
Date Degree Earned*:
Reason for Request*:
I authorize Thomas Edison State University to send my replacement diploma to the address listed below. If no address is provided below, the replacement diploma will be mailed to the current address provided on this form.
Recipient Name:
Zip Code:

Fee Amount:  
$35.00 (Nonrefundable)

PLEASE READ and agree to the following terms and conditions:*

Credit and debit card payments are handled through a third party payment processor. A non-refundable convenience fee of 2.95 percent (with a minimum charge of $3.00) will be added to your total charges for this processor. The University does not receive any portion of convenience fee payments.

To avoid convenience fees you can pay via electronic check/ACH payment. Electronic check/ACH payments require your bank routing and account numbers. The routing number and checking account number can be found on the bottom of your personal check.

I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.

Method of Payment:

Credit/Debit Card Electronic Check (ACH)

When paying by credit card or electronic check, you will be prompted for credit card/check information upon submitting this form.

Please note that payment must be confirmed for transaction to be completed.